Strangled Lines and Mangled Rhymes
Rosemary Coburn's Slightly Silly Snippets
Create your own picture book. Read the poems and do your drawing of the scene.
This fun book is suitable for young artists and older artists who want practice turning words into art.
Lots of space on both pages to experiment and 24 poems to draw.
- BOOK SHOP
- THE BOOK FACTORY
- SCHOOL HOLiDAY PROGRAMS
- VIDEO WORKSHOPS
- BREAKING NEWS
- Gondor Writers Critique Group
- EDITING SERVICES
- STUDENT'S TESTIMONIALS
- OUR TEAM - EDITING, DESIGN AND SET-UP
- ABOUT US
- SCHOOLS, LIBRARIES AND WRITING GROUPS
- School Holiday Workshops Elaine Ouston
- Holiday workshops Ron Day
- The Rankin Files Book 2