Printed Copy $20
The Rankin Files Book 2. Dan Malone
As Chief Inspector of the elite State Homicide Squad, Rankin's job takes him all over the state.
Follow his year as he battles crimes that test his skill as an investigator – crimes like the cruise ship body overboard case, the murder of 5 people at a country rodeo and a murder where even the top police leaders are suspects.
Find other novels by Dan in the bookshop.
Available here and from Amazon and other online bookstores.
- BOOK SHOP
- THE BOOK FACTORY
- SCHOOL HOLiDAY PROGRAMS
- VIDEO WORKSHOPS
- BREAKING NEWS
- Gondor Writers Critique Group
- EDITING SERVICES
- STUDENT'S TESTIMONIALS
- OUR TEAM - EDITING, DESIGN AND SET-UP
- ABOUT US
- SCHOOLS, LIBRARIES AND WRITING GROUPS
- School Holiday Workshops Elaine Ouston
- Holiday workshops Ron Day
- The Rankin Files Book 2