Paperback: $19.95 plus postage
To Have But Not To Hold by Fay Hayton
Pregnant and abandoned by the father of her child, twenty-eight year old Kellie Lund takes on a housekeeping job with Dr James Harvey - a bitter mistrusting man whose wife left him two years ago, taking with her their one year old son, Harry.
James searched for his son but to no avail. Now he’s been found in Sydney, living in squalid conditions with his drug addicted mother. He’s returned to the doctor by child services. Harry doesn’t speak and presents many challenges to the young pregnant housekeeper.
At her interview, Kellie never let on that she was pregnant and the doctor is livid and unforgiving when he finds out.
Kellie experiences a roller-coaster ride of illness and physical abuse and injury that threatens her baby. But true love comes from an unexpected source.
Available as an eBook from many eBook suppliers and from Amazon
- BOOK SHOP
- THE BOOK FACTORY
- SCHOOL HOLiDAY PROGRAMS
- VIDEO WORKSHOPS
- BREAKING NEWS
- Gondor Writers Critique Group
- EDITING SERVICES
- STUDENT'S TESTIMONIALS
- OUR TEAM - EDITING, DESIGN AND SET-UP
- GUEST PRESENTERS' PROFILES
- ABOUT US
- SCHOOLS, LIBRARIES AND WRITING GROUPS
- Lust, Greed and Murder
- Cathie's Special Tree
- The Rankin Files
- School Holiday Workshops Elaine Ouston
- School holiday workshops Kerry Ide
- Holiday workshops Ron Day
- Picture Books and Chapter Books
- Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid